Urgency happens when your masculine energy – your inner “knight in shining armor” – is going unemployed.
In other words, when you’re using your masculine energy to try to make something happen in a relationship, rather than using it to work on yourself or save the world – you’re going to feel a sense of urgency in your love life.
The solution to urgency is to get your masculine energy doing something meaningful – rather than letting it run you by fear.
Here’s what you can do to start turning this around:
1. Write a list of all the things you could do to make a difference in your own life, and out there in the world.
What if finding peace within YOURSELF is what’s going to make a difference in the world?
2. Write down what you would do differently if you could use your masculine energy to improve your own life and make the world a better place.
Would you breathe more? Would you look at others with more love and compassion? Would you look at YOURSELF with more love and compassion?
This is the job of your masculine energy – to make the space for your feminine energy to just be there and breathe – to simply experience and intuit what’s going on around you – rather than try to “have fun” or “make something happen” on a date or in a relationship.
3. Start noticing how your masculine energy is running your life.
For example, are you always trying to make something happen in your love life? Is your masculine energy not in use – is it making excuses?
4. Ask yourself – what is your masculine energy doing or not doing that’s showing up in the men you’re meeting out there in the world?
Whatever is going on in your masculine energy inside you, that’s what showing up in the men you’re meeting and attracting out there in the world.
In other words, there is no one separate from you – there’s just YOU, showing up in different ways.
5. Take a look at how this is going on inside you, and try to start making some connections.
When your masculine and feminine energies are functioning more freely – and the fear is being FELT but not acted on – you won’t feel so urgent about solving things immediately, finding a man and making everything work.